I have been a guest Artist in Mac for more than 3 years now. I truly love their products. So yesterday I was there as a guest artist and decided to swatch my favorite lip liners.
Here Are Mac Lip Liners I Swatched:
1. In Synch
3. Hip N Happy
8. Bespoken For
In past I would always apply lipstick directly on my lips. After taking up my makeup courses I learned that lining the lips with lip liner helps the lipstick last longer. Also it would be easier to achieve your lip shape through the pencil which looks quite appealing too.
This year I got an opportunity to attend Mac’s Runway Trends Master Class led by Romero Jennings, Mac Cosmetics Director of Makeup artistry USA. His been with Mac for 23 years now which is a great achievement. He gave us an overview of 4 latest runway trends and his shared with us his secrets to his success.
1st Trend: Re: View
2nd Trend: Enlightened
3rd Trend: Free Party
4th Trend: No Makeup
My favorite among the 4 trends was the free party. As I love to play with colors and try different looks. In this trend you have the freedom to go with imagination to come up with this look.
I also met some of my makeup artist friends there
and also some of celebrity makeup artists I look up to. Must say an added bonus.
I am very thankful to Mac Cosmetics for giving me this opportunity, specifically to Ms. Odessa Andal who has been supporting me since day 1. It was loving meeting Ms. Gay Lao and Ms. Vani Vergara of Mac Cosmetics Philippines as well.
Guerlain is one brand I grew up hearing a lot about since I was a little girl. For me from what I heard or saw at that time it symbolized luxury. Today, I had an opportunity to broaden my knowledge, learn and get to know about “Guerlain’s” perfume, skincare and makeup line. We got to watch some videos to show us a clearer picture about their products. All of their products are made from natural ingredients which are rare and they actually go out of their way to discover this through research. Among their popular ingredients are desert rose, orchids and bee products.
Among many products they have, I have picked out 5 which for me is I would definitely purchase either for personal use or for my dear clients.
(Photos are taken from www.guerlain.com)
1. Tenue De Perfection Foundation – It gives the skin good coverage, flawless and beautiful finish.
2. Meteorites Perles, Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer- This is a very good primer as it corrects and perfects the base before applying the foundation. It also gives a glowing finish without looking shiny.
3. Rouge Automatique Lipstick- I just fell in love with the lipstick as its very moisturizing as well as long wearing. I was floored by the packaging.
4. Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor -Made Bronzing Powder- I love this bronzer so much as you can choose from variety of different shades which works best with your skin. It looks beautiful and natural in the skin as well.
5. Gloss D’Enfer- This is a perfect lipgloss as its made from natural ingredients it moisturizes, hydrates and keeps the lips baby soft. I love the feel of it in my lips.
I was one of the lucky few who won a prize. I didn’t go home empty handed I actually won one of the products I was eyeing on, lipgloss. Thank you, Guerlain for this wonderful opportunity and inviting UMAP (United Makeup Artist of the Philippines) for this enlightening make up workshop. I honestly love and have fallen in love with all your products.